win32forth
Add Reply
cheskylow
2024-03-04 15:07:14 UTC
Hi

is there anybody who uses win32forth? Is there still a development in progress?

BR cheskylow
josv
2024-04-09 16:56:10 UTC
Hi, I still use it.

No new developments from here, since I have more fun with an ESP32.

Jos
dxf
2024-04-10 05:02:47 UTC
Post by cheskylow
Hi
is there anybody who uses win32forth? Is there still a development in progress?
BR cheskylow
A new but unofficial development is a replacement for the floating point output
functions if that's of any interest:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/HkoVy2Uz1eg/m/ckjOMV2KAwAJ
cheskylow
2024-04-18 08:34:12 UTC
Thanks for answers.

It looks like there is no development. I use win32forth for static dynamic structural analysis (big matrices).
mhx
2024-04-18 09:16:07 UTC
cheskylow wrote:
[..]
Post by cheskylow
I use win32forth for static dynamic structural analysis (big matrices).
Sounds very focused. Why do you specifically want to use *win32Forth* for that?

-marcel
cheskylow
2024-04-18 11:16:19 UTC
In my Diploma 1992 I wrote a programm for calculate static frameworks.
I used Tom Zimmers F-PC for that - my favotit Forth for DOS(1992).
So I wrote much routins for calculate matrices etc.
Since 2021 (the covid years) I port it to Windows by useing win32forth and the old stuff.

Now I write more extentions for dynamic analysis with Eigenwert etc.